10 Phrases To Inspire/Motivate You
We all need a pick-me-up from time to time.
- God is a God who orchestrates new beginnings.
- Shorter is not always better.
- You are enough.
- Trying may lead to failure but that failure is really training.
- Crowds often look interesting, but people also get lost in crowds.
- Don’t lose yourself or your dream in the crowd.
- Vulnerability is a strength. Vulnerability needs safety for it to show up. Not everyone deserves to know your story.
- Jesus conquering the grave produced the grace for your greatest mistakes. #progressnotperfection
- You are not your mistakes.
- There is no freedom if there is no truth.
P.S. While you should not let your feelings and emotions take the best of you because they are ever so fleeting, you should not ignore them either and get dragged into toxic positivity. Your feelings and emotions are often indicators. Listen to them, but stay in control of them. Yes, it’s a learned skill. (smileys)